Well I have been tagged by my new friend Kim Logan who I met at Art and Soul in Virginia. I am supposed to tell 7 unusual things about myself. So here goes...
1. I am deathly afraid of birds, to the point I worry they my fly in my car window while driving.
2. I have a strange habit of curling my toes under even when they are in my shoes, my hairstylist even mentioned it yesterday while cutting my hair.(I had sandals on)
3. I love taking baths and prefer them to showers.
4. When I go shopping, or to garage sales etc. I make a list when I come home to account for every penny spent and I tend to obsess until I account for all my money. Of course I'm always sure I must have lost some until I remember that forgotten item that pops into my head at 3 am.
5.I read my magazines from the back to the front.
6. I have 4 dogs, Buddy, Ginger, Lucky and Reggie.(aren't their names so original?)
7. My absolute favorite food, it would be my last meal if I were on death row, is Potato Chips and chip dip. Not just any but Wavy Lays and homemade dip made with Philly cream cheese,Vidalia onions, parsley and garlic.
Now you all know how strange I really am.